Friday, August 17, 2007

hold on




I see your energy. The possibilities in front of you are endless. I see your yearning to jump out, past the rocks, into the bright unknown. For now, my job is to let you learn your own beauty, your strength. Someday, my sweet girl, I will let you go past the railing, the rocks, the boundaries, and allow you to find your own place. I promise you nothing but laughter and love. You teach me patience and unconditional love. Your curiosity and wonderment are where I would like to be again.

1 comment:

Stepping Over the Junk said...

this picture looks like one I took of my daughter recently just a few blocks from our house! (although I am sure there are lots of place with that background, but still)

This makes me think of that Leeann Womack song, "I hope you dance" for some reason. If you dont know it, look it up and have a listen.