Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First things first- I cannot believe that it has been almost a month without any posts! I'm really not that interesting or busy, so I have no excuse except for laziness. Let's see- got a new camera- Nikon - so excited to play around with that- now I just need a tripod. (Yes, Hubby- MORE $$$!! ) Keeping busy with the kids, who at the moment- Sarah is sick, fever gone, but throat still swollen, will probably bring her to the dr today to have it checked out. JR- watching Sesame Street at the moment, so I have a few moments before I need to "entertain". Have been a bit under the weather myself with allergies, being in Jersey in the spring and all- I miss the gym!!! Need a good spinning workout VERY SOON!!!

Easter this weekend, so dinner with the family in the afternoon and I will attempt to bring Sarah to church for the first time.... she has been going to Sunday school- which is held at our church during mass time, which is so smart and so great! We shall see how that goes!

I could blab on, but I hear the closing credits music on the television and need to get the kids up and about...

No comments: