Friday, March 05, 2010

what to do....

I have been meaning to grow up. What I mean by that is, to figure out what I want to be when I grow up... then I realize I am 35 and should be a grown up by now, right? I have found out that I love being pregnant and love the baby thing, but Octomom- I am not! We have our 2 children and Hubby has decided that is enough. Ok, so what else am I good at? I am obsessed with nutrition ever since the kids were born, even more when I found out all their little food allergies and asthma. I know how good and full of energy I feel when I eat right and don't self medicate with food. I get so upset when I see entire families that either don't know how to take care of themselves, or just don't care to. I see how powerful exercise is in my own life and mental state (questionable at times), and how important it is for my kids to get moving ALOT!



So I throw it out to the world..I have been meaning to study all the personal training stuff and get that certification..have all the stuff. I love reading any nutrition or fitness book that I can get my hands on. There ya go. The answer.


muscles!!!!!

No comments: