Thursday, October 01, 2009

here we go...

I am so excited today! Not just mildly excited, but young school girl super excited! I recently decided to take a leap and try something I have been thinking about for a while- I signed up to be a Consultant for Creative Memories. I adore scrapbooking, and with two little ones running around I have found this strange, yet peaceful thing I can do to help me get through my worst days- SCRAPBOOKING.

On days where I feel no purpose, the kids are screaming, no one is listening and I just need a little escape, I can run down into my little space- or even on the dining room table and pull out whatever project I happen to be working on- right now it is a Gratitude Book. Baby pictures of the kids, a photo of Hubby and I at a Nascar Race, a beautiful flower from my spring garden- taking these memories and sitting with them for just a few moments can snap you back into reality and remember what life is really about.

This is what I hope to share with someone else. With EVERYONE.

I have planned a Get Together at my home on Sunday and really want to share what I have learned with my loved ones, as well as see what else I can learn myself.

No comments: