Friday, February 22, 2008

Mother Nature is a B*&ch!!


Yes I feel a little bitter today. The day began with an awesome snowfall and some fun in the snow. Hubby and I brought the kids out early because in our area, near the shore, the weather tends to turn from snow to rain very quickly. We had loads of fun and the kids are both sleeply deeply for naptime as I type.


As for this little storm, I do have a bone to pick with you Ms. Mother Nature: Do you know how long it has been since I have had a drink and dinner and seem my friends sans childrens? Do you know that we planned this little outing over a month ago, only for you to screw it up for me tonight? No, I don't like to drive in ICE or any other element falling from the sky. I would like to have a drink or two. I NEED to get out! Do you not get it?

So listen up chicky! Next Friday - no snow, no ice, just pleasant weather and no suprises!

Thanks!



I would, however, like to thank you for the smile on my babies faces this morning. They don't mind the cold, or the wet, and they just did what kids do - had fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUSBAND HAS A WWWOOOORRRKKKK MEETING

Pendullum said...

Look how cute they are....