Tuesday, March 11, 2008

3 infected ears
2 sinus infections
2 asthmatic toddlers
puking
fevers
aches and pains

The past week has not been fun and frankly, I need some drunken, wild night momma time. That's not gonna happen anytime soon, so I will take an hour or two at the gym working my legs until I can no longer walk up a flight of stairs. Yeah, that does actually sound good to me.

I apologize to everyone I have had to cancel plans with due to our poor little sick ones, and I'm also sorry to D who had to hear my darling little Sarah puking while I talked to her on the phone.
Thanks ever so much to my Mom and Mom-In-Law who helped out so valiently and braved the sickly germs here in our household.

Now, no one is allowed to fall ill for at least 6 months. Momma's new rule.

No comments: