Friday, December 07, 2007

sick sick sick!

Well, the kids are sick again. It's just crazy to me. They are never sick, and now it seems like, just as they are getting rid of a cold, they are starting a new one! Nothing too painful or serious, but enough to keep us home and not going to playdates or the gym (which my fat butt definately needs right now!) The momma-guilt is setting in about not bringing them to the chiropractor anymore (due to finances), perhaps not getting enough "outside" play time (momma don't like the cold) or just doing something wrong somewhere. Another part of my little delusional mind tells me that kids get sick, and they get better. Just deal with it woman.

As for "mommy-time", such as the gym and shopping for Christmas, I need to accept that I need to do it at night after the kids go to bed.

By the way, has anyone tried to order their Christmas cards online??? I am having such a problem with the websites (all of them!) being so slow. So, if I know and love you, don't take it personally if you don't get a shout out for the holidays from our home this year.

No comments: